Mount Rinjani Trekking Package 4 days 3 night if you wish to spend more time in the mountains with your friends after the summit.You would like to swim in the lake or soak in the hot spring at your own leisure.There are less budget or time constraints for your trip.
Our experienced team will be pick up you at any location in lombok.Our team’ll Showing your name tag, the only person you have to trust, cause too many Trek Mavia who will try to sale the Mount Rinjani Trekking.Sometime they sale our company as partner or collage, and then they try to collect your money and gone, ( no need to trust ) And our team will be transfer you to your Accomodations/hotel in senaru,where you’ll meet and get briefing about you trek from your Guide. Bonuses on arrival day,If you arrive before sun going down our team will bring you to visit our 2 famous waterfall.
Day 1: Senaru village (601m) – Sembalun village(1100m) – Sembalun crater rim (2639m)
- 06.00 wake up,prepare and breakfast
- 07.00 travel to sembalun (1 hour) register/permit at Sembalun Lawang Village ( Rinjani Trekking Centre 1051asl)
- 08.30 start trekking from Rinjani Trekking Centre to Pos 1 ( 3.7km – 2hours ) ( Pos Pemantauan 1500asl ) take a rest 10 minute than trekking again to Pos 2 ( 1.4km – 30minute ) ( Pos Tengengean 1500asl )
- 12.30 arrive at Pos 2 Tengengean…take a rest 1hours and lunch
- 13.30 start trekking to Pos 3 ( 1.7km – 1hours ) ( Pos Padabalong 1800asl ) take a rest 10 minute than trekking again to Camp Site ( 2.2km – 3hours ) ( Plawangan Sembalun Creater Rim 2639asl )
- 17.30 arrive at Camp Site Plawangan Sembalun Creater Rim Campground/make a tent
- 19.00 dinner and take a bed rest
Day 2: Sembalun crater rim(2639m)-Summit(3726m)-
Segara Anak lake and hot spring (2000m)
- 01.00 wake up,prepare summit and breakfast
- 01.30 trekking to the Rinjani Summit ( 3.8km – 4hours ) ( Summit Rinjani 3726asl )
- 05.30 arrive at Summit and take picture
- 07.00 return to Plawangan Sembalun Creater Rim Campground
- 09.00 arrive at Plawangan Sembalun Creater Rim and take a leisurely breakfast and rest
- 12.00 after liunch going down to the lake ( 3.7km – approx 2hours ) ( Segara Anak Lake 2008asl )
- 13.00 arrive at Segara Anak Lake Campground/make a tent
- 13.-00 enjoy lake view – fishing at lake – swimming at hotspring
- 19.00 campfire,enjoy the star,dinner and than take a bed rest
Day 3: Rinjani trek 4 days, Segara Anak lake and hot spring (2008m) – Senaru crater rim (2641m)
- 08.30 wake up and leisurely breakfast
- 08.30 free time to take photographs, drink coffee, visit the thermal springs
- 12.00 lunch
- 13.00 start trekking go to Camp Site Plawangan Senaru ( 2.9km – 3hours ) (Plawangan Senaru Creater Rim 2641asl)
- 16.00 arrive at Plawangan Senaru Creater Rim and Campground/make a tent
- 16.00 free time enjoy sunset
- 19.00 dinner and enjoy the star then take a bed rest
Day 4: Senaru crater rim (2641m) – Senaru village (601m)
- 07.00 wake up,prepare and breakfast
- 08.00 commence descent down to senaru village ( 8.9km – 5hours) Walk for approximately 3 hours, taking short breaks along the way. Stop for lunch at a rest area in the jungle.
- 03:00 Am. Arrive at Hotel collect any belongings stored with us, we provide transport back to any place as your next destination in lombok
Price per person
- 1 participant = USD 600
- 2- 3 Participants = USD 320
- 4- 5 Participants = USD 300
- 6-10 Participants = USD 280
Trekking Rinjani programs include the following:
- Pick up before and transfers after the trek.
- A night accommodation in Senaru before the trek
- Trekking guide and porters who will carry the cooking gear and camping equipment
- An experienced English speaking guide and professional porters
- Entrance fee to the national park
- Food and drinking water on the trek (3 litre mineral water a day/person)
- Tent, toilet tent and paper, sleeping bags and mattress, pillow
- Head lamp/hand torch
- Small bag/daily pack
- Trekking shoes, rain jacket, long pants, gloves
- Airline ticket
- Extra porter for own luggage
- Tips for guide and porters
Bellow are list of items you should carry during the trek programme. All items to be packed in a small backpack no more than 5 kgs
- Torch or Flashlight.
- 1 pair champ shoes/trek shoes are good. ( boots )
- Toiletries, Personal madications
- Sun block/lotion, hat/cap, sun glasses.
- Spray for muscle/balm.
- Insect repellent.
- Camera, Handy Cam (Manual or Digital).
- 2 pcs. of T-Shirts.
- Long trek pants/wind proof. Rain coat
- Wind proof Jacket. Warmest jacket
- 2 pcs. of shorts.
- Trek stick/leaky (optional).
- Sandals (optional).
- Binocular (optional).
- Extra trail snack (we supply fruits, Menu.
[maxbutton id=”2″ ] [maxbutton id=”1″ ]